Confidential Special Report
Learn how to end your IRS Problems. Many taxpayers are at the end of their rope with no place to turn for solutions to ALL types of IRS Problems. You and your family can put these IRS Problems behind you, often for just a few dollars. So Don't Delay! Read This Special Report Today! Please click on the following link to review the Confidential Special Report
Frequently Asked Questions
- I owe a lot of money to the IRS and I haven't filed returns for many years and the IRS is garnishing my wages and freezing my bank accounts. How do I get them off my back?
- I owe the IRS a lot of money but most of it is interest and penalties. Can you remove penalties and interest?
- I am being audited. Should I handle the audit on my own?
- Is it possible to settle with the IRS for a fraction of what I owe them?
- Can a bankruptcy discharge my debt with the IRS?
- The IRS never seems to stop auditing me. What can I do to prevent further audits?
- I have filed late returns and I owe the IRS a lot of money; I have had tax liens by both the federal and state and I am garnished repeatedly, what is the best and less costly way to get out of this?
Accounting/Value Added Corporate Services
Philip L. Liberatore CPA is a professional corporation providing accounting, consulting and tax preparation services to businesses and individuals for nearly 30 years. We offer a full range of financial services and solutions with a revolutionary approach--we listen to our clients. Our goal is to free our clients to focus on what's truly important. For more information click on LiberatoreCPA.com
Books Authored By Philip L. Liberatore
"God, Money & You: 101 Spiritual Answers to Your Financial Questions" was authored by Philip L. Liberatore. His experience as a trusted accounting expert and IRS problem solver has enabled him to help thousands of people thrive financially. Philip L. Liberatore uses his professional expertise and Biblical perspective to empower people to overcome obstacles by drawing on the highest source of financial wisdom to manage money. For more information click on GodMoneyAndYou.com
An Inside Look At The IRS was also authored by Philip. L. Liberatore. Phil dedicated this book to the thousands of clients that he has helped. Millions of people suffer from IRS problems physically, financially, and emotionally. The IRS can ruin your life if you allow them to. It is pertinent to take an inside look at the IRS to gain knowledge and fight back. Stop IRS pain and get your life back. For more information please visit AnInsideLookAtTheIRS.com.
Internal Revenue Service
The Internal Revenue service is a great resource to retrieve contact information and to download forms and publications. For more information click on irs.gov
MSNBC - Microsoft & NBC
MSNBC is an excellent media outlet to retrieve current events. Many of the news articles have audio and video clips. For more information click on www.msnbc.msn.com
Money Magazine offers an online edition that is a great resource for financial information. For more information click on money.cnn.com